Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Sewing Sabbatical

I honestly don't know if anyone follows this or not. But if there is anyone and you've been wondering where on earth all my sewing projects have been join the club...so do I! Since making the curtains for Annalyse's room & our bathroom, I haven't sewn anything unless you count reparing the Lorax's missing fingers that our new dog, Millie, chewed off. Everyone knows performing surgry on stuffed animals is every mom's speciality. I recall my little brother's beloved stuffed monkey "Tom" had countless surgries and my Mom scrubbed in everytime. I think that the monkey is still around. Hopefully the Lorax will have the same fate.
 
I have made aprons for all of my nieces and nephews for their birthdays and I definately need to make a post about those sometimes :)
 
Anyway-I DO have a few projects in the works.
Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment