Friday, September 21, 2012

Little Mermaid Hair Clip


My Little Munchkin is a purple wearing, skirt loving, princess fanatic! I love her to pieces and most of my pinterest pins are, of course, for her! The other day, I saw this tutorial on how to make a Little Mermaid hair clip I had to at least try it. I have never made nor have I attempted to make a bow or clip or anything because, honestly, I was afraid of messing up. Well at Joanns it was "coupon commotion" and I had all these 50% & 40% off coupons that I could use so I went over and bought all the ribbon, clips, glue/glue gun, and more ribbon for a future project. Money-wise-i ended up doing pretty well because I used a coupon for every item i purchased (yay)
 
 
 
....anyway...my hair clip turned out OK...I'm not 100% happy with it, but I did an okay job. Keep in mind I've NEVER used a glue gun either....man that stuff it tricky. Speaking of which, any tips on how to get it off of my kitchen table?
 
I do have another project or two in the works that involves ribbon and alligator clips, please wish me luck!
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how to get it off a table but I know that we always stored ours in a plastic lidded box and just plugged it in over that, that way if it dripped it just ended up on there and not on the table.

    ReplyDelete