Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Projects...I know its a little late!

I know I said I’d post about my Christmas presents for 2011 and I just haven’t gotten around to it...my many, many apologizes!
First Things first…If you don’t know yet I’ve discovered Pinterest and I LOVE it. I love being able to keep track of my “I’ll try to make this someday” tutorials without having to have tons of favorites. So if you don’t have pinterest…you should! Now, back to my projects:


Aprons:
I made 2 aprons this year using a pattern from a book Ryan got me for my birthday last year. I love how they turned out. I forgot to take photos before giving them out (I know stupid!) But these were made for 2 of my sister in laws that I got in the sibling gift exchange. So the photos are of them sporting them. I loved this pattern and there are definatly similar aprons in my future.


Luna’s Dressed up Onesie:
I dressed up 3 of them…one with an “L” appliqué, a Ruffle bum (using premade ruffle material), and a onesie dress (I had a few problems with the dresss...ruffles will be the end of my...i can't seem to figure them out). I had to get a photo of Luna wearing at least one of them because she's so stinking cute!


Pillowcase Dresses:
I made a pillowcase dress & a matching headband for my nieces Emma and Kirsten. The girls are close together in ages and like a lot of the same things so as I’m making them stuff it’s hard not to make them the same thing. Our Christmas was kinda crazy and hectic so I didn't get pictures of the girls with their dresses on.




I also made a couple of Rice Bags to warm up in the microwave for a white elephant gift exchange, but i didn't take photos of that either :(

No comments:

Post a Comment