Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sanity Saving Sewing

I love sewing practical things....practicality is in the eye of the beholder. This quick, easy projects was whipped up in less than 20 mintues!


How many times have we gone driving and be along our merry way to where ever and my little girl yells or cries that she's dropped her cup and its rolled and found it's way to the very unreachable area of our little car (even though we purposely purchased a carseat with a cup holder)....Well the solution has been found...thanks to my new addiction to pinterest and this amazing tutorial never in a million years would I have thought to do this on my own. I am so excited and can't wait to use this baby.


The cost is pretty cheap: fabric scraps from another project, a cord stopper (I used a 40% off coupon at JoAnns) and a shoestring!

No comments:

Post a Comment