Here is my lovely Sister-in-Law, Yasmi, and equally wonderful Brother-in-Law, Tom. They are expecting their first little baby very, very soon! They have decided to wait until the baby is born to find out the gender causing it very hard to make anything that isn't gender specific so for their baby shower I decided to make a nursing cover...I had a rough time of it though, but managed to get it finished. It wasn't too hard to make now that I look back on it, but it was just a little more time consuming than I had orginally thought (imagine that). When I was nursing my little girl I just used a blanket and envied those who could afford the 20-30 bucks to buy these kind of nursing covers...when I found this tutorial I knew that's what I was gonna try to make! Like I said I had a few glitches, but I rose above them and made something I was really excited to give!
Me posing with my project...I think it would have been so much easier to have an infant to pose with but ...atlas my baby is now a great big 2 year old.
Now all we have to do is wait for little Lui or Luna (I'm betting on a Luna)