Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tie Onesie

I found the idea for this tie onesie on several different blogs & saw that someone made it for a booth they had at the farmers' market and knew I wanted to try to make it...I ended up NOT sewing them at all and just using this nifty heatbond stuff instead because I had tons of trouble not sewing the onesie to itself when I tried to sew down the tie.


These were a gift for Peter's 1st Birthday.


They're kinda big so he'll have to grow into them. I'm sure he'll look super handsome in them :)


a HUGE apology goes out to Kim and Phil for this photo of the three of you...it's the best one of the birthday boy that I was able to get. Please forgive me








On another note:
Many of my sewing projects coming up will most likely be for Christmas presents so there may be much delay in my posting, but I will do my best to show y'all what I've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment