Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Patterns

Hobby Lobby has Simplicity patterns on sale this week for 99 cents!

I have a friend who is ALWAYS helping me in my sewing adventures and she keeps tell me I need to try a real pattern & not just ones I find online. Since Annalyse was with Grandma overnight I had some time to actually go to JoAnn's and browse. There were some things I needed to finish a project so I wanted to see how much they would cost. I spent forever in that store! In the end I looked at the pattern books for fun and found these that I really liked, but wasn't sure about them or they were out of it. In the effort to compare prices on the other stuff I needed I went to Hobby Lobby and found the sale now who can pass that up? Ryan did the math and I save like 30 bucks!

Who's to say when I'll EVER start and finish one, but I'm gonna try it. Hopefully they turn out!
Just to state the obvious, I'm gonna make to two dresses for Annalyse and I'm gonna try that skirt for me! Will they turn out? Who knows...but at least I will have tried right!







No comments:

Post a Comment