Things I learned during this project
- Trying new things is great, but you gotta have patience with yourself!
- Getting a new sewing machine actually helps get the job done quicker
- When using the self healing mat don't start at 1x1 when your starting to cut....I'll make you an inch short. (all my pages were an inch smaller than the page everyone else made)
- Felt is a pain....instead of ironing on fusible interfacing on each ice cream scoop, Iron it on to the whole piece of felt then cut out your ice cream!
- and finally...20 people is a lot!
Source for the pattern for the quiet book: http://camillescasa.blogspot.com/2010/04/quiet-book-revealed.html